Breast Cancer Awareness Month :
Supporting the FIGHTERS, Admiring the SURVIVORS, Honoring the TAKEN, And Never, Ever Giving Up HOPE.
We dont know how strong we are until being strong is the ONLY Choice we have.
PINK for October
What Is Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the breast
Facts About Breast Cancer :
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 246,660 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,600 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer .
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer .
- Over 2.8 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.